| Mountain Daughter Runescape Quest Guide
||Written By: Goten070
Quest Difficulty: Medium
Quest Type: Members only
Starting Location: Speak to the Chieftain located in the mountains to the east of Rellekka
Required Skills: Level 40 Woodcutting, level 40 Crafting, level 25 Fletching, Must be able to defeat a level 70 enemy
Required Quests: Must have completed the Fremennik Trials Quest
Required Items: Rope, 1 Plank, Spade, Hatchet (any kind), Gloves (vambraces are allowed). Also recommended(not neccessary to complete quest): Pickaxe, Enchanted Lyre for transport to Rellekka, Raw Sharks, Manta Rays, or Sea Turtles for re-enchanting Lyre, Camelot Teleport runes
Reward: 2 Quest Points, 1k Attack experience, 2k Prayer experience, Bear Helmet
Mountain Daughter Runescape Quest Walkthrough:
- To start the quest you must speak to the Chieftain, located in the mountains east of Rellekka.
- Go northeast of the Swaying Tree (where the Bunnies and Doogle leaves are.) Walk up the slope and try to talk to the Guard. He will tell you to leave.
Now go to the left of the slope and walk up until you come to a rock on the side of a short cliff. Use your rope on this rock to climb down onto the path below.
- Speak to Hamal the Chieftain, he tells you his daughter is missing. Offer to find her. Leave and head south to a mud pool and dig up some mud by clicking on one of the roots around the pool. Now go to the fenced area north of the Chieftain's tent. There is a pole spawn just north of the goatherd's tent. Pick up a pole.
- Head north from the goat farm and up a cliff to the Shiny Pool. Follow the path southwest until you reach Ragnar. Talk with him and he will tell you about Asleif, the Chieftain's daughter. After talking with him, use the mud at the base of the nearby Tall Tree and climb it to a small island.
- Use your pole on the middle rock to get across to the second island (if you try to jump across them, you will fall into the water), then use the plank on the flat rocks to get to the third island. Now listen to the Shiny Pool. It will tell you that it is the voice of Asleif and give you two new objetives: A) Improve relations between Rellekka and the mountain camp, and B) Find a new source of food.
- Go speak to the Hamal the Chieftain about both of these things. He will mention that Svidi, the representative they sent to Rellekka, has gone missing. Offer to go look for him.
- Head towards Rellekka now and talk to the Brundt, the Chieftain there. He will claim not to have seen any mountain settlers in years.
- Go to back to the Swaying Tree (with Bunnies and Doogle leaves) located east of Rellekka. From there, head north to find Svidi near the Black unicorns. He says that he is afraid to enter Rellekka without a promise of safety guaranteed.
- Go talk with the Brundt, the Rellekka chieftain, again. Before he agrees to a safe passage he wants the stone back that the Mountain settlers took on their departure from the Fremennik. If you didn't bring your own pickaxe, go north of Rellekka (north of the Helmet shop, on the beach bluff near the Hobgoblins and Rock crabs) and pick up an Iron pickaxe, then back head to the Mountain Camp.
- Walk over to the mud pool (or the goat pen) and pick up any rock on the ground. Now walk inside the big tent on the south side of the camp; it has a guard outside. Use your Iron pickaxe on the rock to get Half a rock. Walk out of the tent and the guard will notice the rock, you will show him the smaller rock you picked up and he will let you go by.
- Go talk with the Jokul, the goat herder, in his tent north of Hamal the Chieftain. He will tell you about the White Pearl fruit that grows on mountains.
- Take the Half a rock to the Rellekka Chieftain and he will give you a note of safe passage.
Take the note to Svidi and he will thank you.
- Put on a pair of gloves (any kind except Mystic; vambraces are also allowed) and go to White Wolf Mountain, located between Catherby and Taverley (not to be confused with Ice mountain). Pick a White Pearl fruit from the thorny bush by the Gnome glider. Eat the fruit and take the seed to Hamal the Chieftan in the Mountain Camp.
- Go speak to Asleif at the Shining Pool again and she will tell you to convince her dad that she is dead. She explains that she was killed by a creature whilst sitting at the lake.
- Go speak to Hamal the Chieftain and you will simply tell him that his daughter is dead. He doesn't believe it and wants proof. Return north to the Shining Pool and walk all the way around it (clockwise) to the end of the path. Use your Hatchet on the dead trees and enter the cave.
- Follow the cave till you come to a monstrous bear-like creature. Tell him he looks like a man in a bear suit
and he will tell you his story. Now you must fight him. He is pretty easy and once you kill him you will take his bear helmet as a trophy.
- Now collect the dead woman's corpse and take it to Hamal the Chieftain. He will ask you to bury her on the island where her voice is, along with one of her possessions and 5 rocks, which you will build to make a type of marker.
- Collect 5 rocks from the mud pool and then go talk to Ragnar by the Shining Pool. He will give you a necklace.
Now go to the middle island and bury her, then use the rocks on her burial mound.
Congratulations, you have completed the Quest!