Sponsors: Runescape Gold | Runescape Gold | Runescape Money | Runescape Items | Runescape Gold
Runescape Money | Runescape Gold | Runescape | Runescape Money | Runescape Gold
|Written By: Goten070
Quest Difficulty: Easy
Quest Type: Members only
Starting Location: Seers Village, the building South West of the bank. Search to bookcase and read the book
Required Skills: 20 Smithing, 20 Crafting and 20 Mining
Required Items: Knife, Pik axe, Hammer, Needle, Thread, 4 Coal
Reward: 1 Quest point, 5000 Smithing + Crafting xp and the ability to make Elemental Shields
Elemental Workshop Runescape Quest Walkthrough:
1. Read the book then use your knife on it to cut it open. You get a key.
2. Go to the building with the anvil in, which is just north of the building your in at present.
3. Use the Key on the "odd looking wall."
4. Once your in the dungeon thingy. Head down the path to your west. Follow it until you find a rock. Mine it, kill the thingy that appears and you get an Elemental ore.
5. Go back to where you came in. Then go up the North Corridor. You'll see a water wheel. 2 valves and a lever.
6. First turn then East Valve. Then the West one. Then pull the lever. The water wheel should now function.
7. Go back to the middle. Search all the boxes. You should find a stone bowl, and some leather.
8. Go down the East corridor and fix the bellows, using your leather, needle and thread.
9. Now go back to the middle. Then down the south corridor, use your stone bowl on the lava. Then the bowl with lava in it in the furnace.
10. Go back to the east room, (air elementals) and pull the lever/switch near the bellows.
11. Go back to the furnace and use the Elemental ore on it. Then go back to the middle and use your newly created Elemental bar on the work bench.
Check your RuneMasters.net E-Mail
Runescape is a trademark of Jagex Software © 2000-2005 Andrew Gower and Jagex, Ltd.
Rune Masters! and its affiliates accept no responsibility for the content of the advertisements within.
All content submitted to Rune Masters! becomes the property of RuneMasters.net and is not to be copied or redistributed without the permission of the Rune Masters! owner.